The main team and our many collaborators are our strength!
Indivenire is the brainchild of Laura Pasquardini. After 17 years of experience in university and private research I feel the need to offer my skills to small companies to aid their
growth, as well as my own.
The wealth of experience that I have gained over the years enables me to face problems linked to research and development in different areas in a critical way and with a
Laura Pasquardini graduated in Physics from the University of Trento in 2000 and obtained a master’s degree in Biomaterials from CIRMIB (Trento) in 2004. Her background covers several scientific fields: development and characterization of biointerfaces for genomics and proteomics, molecular biology and high resolution imaging. Her activity is focused on the modification of the properties of surfaces involved in biological interactions, for “in vivo” applications and with a strong focus on “Lab-on-a-chip” and biosensor applications.
Fabio Dal Cortivo
Fabio Dal Cortivo graduated in Economics in Verona in 2001 and has been working for years as a freelance consultant for the management of business accounting.
Our “secret” weapons!
In order to deal with new problems by offering our clients advanced services, we rely on the collaboration of expert researchers with a solid scientific background.
- Prof. Lorenzo Pavesi, Managing Director of Physics Department, University of Trento (nanolab.physics.unitn.it/)
- Dr. Cecilia Pederzolli, Managing Director of LABSSAH (Laboratory of Biomolecular Sequence and Structure Analysis for Health) (www.labssah.eu)
- Prof. Alessandro Quattrone, Managing Director of CIBIO at University of Trento (www.cibio.unitn.it)
- Prof. Sandra Dirè, Department of Materials and Industrial Engineering (www.ing.unitn.it)
- Dr. Silvia Soria Huguet, Institute of applied physics “Nello Carrara” (IFAC), Sesto Fiorentino (FI) (miplab.ifac.cnr.it)
- Dr. Maurizio Ferrari, Managing Director of the Institute for Photonics and Nanotechnologies (IFN) of National Research Council (CNR), Trento (www.tn.ifn.cnr.it)
- Dr. Nicola Daldosso, Department of Computer Science, Università di Verona (www.di.univr.it)